Our commitment on providing an accessible education for our local, national and international communities.
- from low income backgrounds and low socioeconomic groups;
- from postcodes where participation in higher education in low;
- who are the first in their generation to consider higher education;
- who attend schools and colleges where performance is below the national average;
- who are care experienced;
- who have a disability;
- who are young carers;
- who are estranged from their families;
- from under-represented ethnic backgrounds.
For more about Policies