Department of Science
Goals and objectives of the department of science
The main purpose of the department is to organize and coordinate scientific activities in certain areas including:
• Implementation of general scientific development programs at the University, raising the level of research by the teaching staff, and expanding research activities of departments
• Assistance in training highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff, promoting scientific activities of masters and doctoral students, development of scientific and technical potential of the University.
The main tasks of the department are:
• Organize and coordinate research and scientific-educational work of the faculty
• Organize and implement scientific activities of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff.
The main activities of the department include:
• Carrying out research in the main fields of science in accordance with the specialties of the University
• Involvement of research results in teaching (lectures, classes, laboratory classes, course and graduation works, master’s and doctoral dissertations), as well as publication in the form of monographs, scientific articles, textbooks, manuals & teaching aids and their presentation at scientific conferences and symposiums
• Focusing scientific research on improving the organization and management of education, building the teaching process with modern methods, developing & applying new teaching technologies and pedagogical innovations in other areas
• Organization and coordination of research and scientific-educational work of our faculty
• Organization of scientific publications
• Conducting conferences and symposiums.
New responsibilities of the department for the development of science, education and innovation:
• Development of the University's innovation potential
• Establishment of economically and socially sustainable financing of the science-education-innovation complex at par with the world’s leading educational institutions
• Improving the research carried out in WCU departments and increasing its practical significance
• Establishment of science-oriented laboratories under the departments of the University
• Increasing the scientific capacity of education
• Expansion of technology transfer activities, organization of innovation exchange, and stimulation of innovation activity.
The main priorities and tasks of the department in the field of international scientific cooperation:
• Strengthening the mobility of academic staff
• Participation in international programs, projects and conferences
• Conducting lectures, webinars and online conferences with foreign experts as guests
• Internships abroad
• Involvement of foreign students and foreign teachers in the teaching and research process
• Strengthening cooperation with science institutions abroad
• Admission of the university to international inter-university associations (for example, Association of Silk Road Countries, universities and consulting companies).