Department of Science
ACTION PLAN OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
Goals and objectives of the department of science
The main purpose of the department is to organize and coordinate scientific activities in certain areas. Including,
• Implementation of general scientific development programs of the University, raising the level of research of the teaching staff and expanding the research activities of the departments.
• Assistance in the training of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff, promotion of scientific activity of masters and doctoral students, development of scientific and technical potential of the University.
The main task of the department is to carry out scientific activities in certain areas. Including,
• To ensure the organization and coordination of research and scientific-educational work of the faculty of the University.
• Organize and implement scientific activities of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff.
The main activities of the department
• Carrying out research in the main fields of science in accordance with the specialties of the University;
• Involvement of research results in the teaching process (lectures, classes, laboratory classes, course and graduation works, master's and doctoral dissertations), as well as publication in the form of monographs, scientific articles, textbooks, manuals and teaching aids, and their presentation and spreading at scientific conferences and symposiums;
• Focusing scientific research on improving the organization and management of education, building the teaching process with modern methods, developing and applying new teaching technologies and pedagogical innovations in other areas;
• Organization and coordination of research and scientific-educational work of the faculty of the University;
• Organization of scientific publications;
• Conducting conferences and symposiums.
New responsibilities of the department for the development of science, education and innovation
• Development of the university's innovation potential;
• Establishment of economically and socially sustainable financing of the science-education-innovation complex at the level of the world's leading educational institutions.
• Improving the research work carried out in the departments of the University and increasing its practical significance;
• Establishment of science-oriented laboratories under the departments of the University;
• Increasing the scientific capacity of education;
• Expansion of technology transfer activities, organization of innovation exchange, stimulation of innovation activity.
The main priorities and tasks of the department in the field of international scientific cooperation
• Strengthening the mobility of academic staff
• Participation in international programs and projects, conferences
• Conducting lectures, webinars, online conferences with the participation of foreign experts as guests
• Internship abroad
• Involvement of foreign students and foreign teachers in the teaching and research process
• Strengthen cooperation with science centres abroad
• Admission of the university to international inter-university associations (for example, Association of Silk Road Countries / Universities and Consulting Companies).