Vacancy: Specialist in Online and Distance Education
- Be fluent in Azerbaijani and English
- Have recognised experience in distance and online education
- Be eager to research
- Willingness and ability to work in a team
- Recommend and research software, content creation and interactive media for distance and online education
- Define structure of both distance and online education to ensure implementation of learning objectives
- Collaborate with partners and develop training materials that meet the needs of the project for training purposes
- Set goals for performance management in distance and online education, monitor productivity
- Ability to write texts, training texts, audio and video scripts
- Ability to work with other departments and experts in this field to update, research and improve materials
- Knowledge of complex learning theories, assessment and assessment methods, as well as the ability to deeply understand learning styles
- Ability to specialise in teaching and communicate with experts in the field to develop educational content
- Ability to work effectively with management, colleagues, other departments and specialists in this field, both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent technological skills, written and oral communication and analytical skills.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com. Please include (Vacancy: Specialist in Online and Distance Education) in the subject line. Salary will be determined based on the candidate's knowledge and skills during the interview.