2 days left to the International Forum on "Education Transformation" - PROGRAM
As reported, the International Forum on "Education Transformation" hosted by the Western Caspian University will be held on June 14, 2021 in partnership with the Times Higher Education and the Western Caspian University.
The forum will also focus on the role of universities in the UN's work for the Sustainable Development Goals.
The pandemic has exposed global inequalities and disrupted the education system, while also creating an opportunity to better build the education system and imagine a new era for teaching and pedagogy.
This important forum will focus on the role of universities in achieving the goal of Quality Education, one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals in quality education, and explore the following objectives:
- Commitment of universities to improve access to education;
- Creation of inclusive education models;
- To acquire lifelong learning habits;
- A new period for short-term courses and certificates;
- Will education be based on experience in the future?
- The role of partnership in achieving the goal of quality education.
We present the program of the forum:
For more information about the event and registration, please visit the following link: https://www.timeshighered-events.com/impact-education-forum-2021/home?fbclid=IwAR1HLFHGlawdV3JJkR5NxrpZG2GJu2J1p15e14NaKaPF0j
Participation in the event is free for university representatives and students.