School of Business
The WCU School of Business has been operating since the University’s inception. The mission of the school is to create opportunities to gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to make meaningful contributions in the word of business. Students study in Azerbaijani, Russian and English for all specialties.
The academic staff at the School of Business comprises specialists who have graduated from top schools in the US, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Turkey, etc. We have established long-term partnerships with professors at leading universities across the world who are involved in the evolution of the educational process at Western Caspian University.
Students take part in meetings, presentations and other events organised by the World Bank, the United Nations, AMOCO, BP, Hyatt Regency, Radisson, etc. Students gain practical skills and experience before graduating from WCU. The school participates in several projects with international institutions TASIS/TEMPUS, Erasmus Mundus, Mevlana, Visegrad Foundation and other international programmes. The School of Business has a modern computer lab, internet centre and scientific library.
Address:17A, Ahmad Rajabli Street, III Parallel, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone:+994 12 565 39 77
- Parviz Gurbanov - PhD Ec., Prof , Head of the Department of Financial Accounting
- Firuz Qurbanov - Head of the Department of Tourism and Sectoral Economics
- Dunyamali Valiyev - PhD Ec, Prof
- Gulnara Hajiyeva - PhD Ec, Assoc. prof.
- Azer Babayev - PhD Ec., Assoc. prof
- Janna Andreyeva - PhD.T, Assoc. Prof.
- Farhad Mustafayev - PhD Ec
- Ashraf Hasanov - PhD Ec.
- Rovshan Mammadov - PhD Ec
- Khalid Najafov - WCU doctoral
- Murad Nuriyev - WCU doctoral
- Turana Guliyeva - WCU doctoral
- Ilaha Asadli -
- Gunel Amrahova -
- Hamid Alizade -
- Cavidan Eldarlı -
- Rashad Baghirov -
- Elay Rajabli -
- Vafa Azizova -
- Goychak Novruzzade -
- Rahila Gorchiyeva -
- Safar Huseynov -
- Aysel Isgandarova -
- Anar Yusubov -
- Shahana Ibadzade -
- Gulshan Valiyeva -
- Bahadir Balalov -
- Joshgun Jalilov -
- Gunay Pashazade -
- Aynura Madatova -
- Business administration
- Sustainable Development Management
- Accounting and Auditing
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- International tourism and country studies
- Business Administration and Management (MBA) - Double Degree
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management (MBA)
- Business organization and management (Tourism and hotel management)
- E-commerce (electronic commerce)
- Innovation and Project Management
- Financial control and audit