Duration of studies: 4 years
Type of study: full-time
Fees for foreign students: 2000 USD
Study languages: Azerbaijani, Russian and English
The purpose of the ecology program is to train high-level specialists in the field of ecology. For this purpose, according to the curriculum, students form a new technosphere, evaluate technical innovations at the socio-ecological level, determine their compliance with the laws of the biosphere, study the universe, use theoretical and experimental methods in physics, fundamental constants in natural sciences, principles of symmetry and energy conservation. , will have knowledge of methods for determination and chemical determination of substances. Simultaneous implementation of project documents and schedules for students, rules of design of technical schemes and drawings, rules of use of modern programs, classification of wastes from petrochemical production, creation of closed water supply systems, environmental protection, neutralization of gas emissions, efficient use of various resources principles of making and their restoration, ecological expertise, etc. will be taught.
Ecological Mobile and Geomatics laboratories have been established for students' internships. The laboratories are equipped with modern equipment.
- Basic knowledge and practical skills in the necessary sections of physics and chemistry in the specialty;
- To have basic knowledge of fundamental sections of mathematics in order to master the mathematical methods of ecological sciences required during the development and analysis of ecological data;
- To have basic knowledge of fundamental sections of physics, chemistry and biology to master the physical, chemical and biological bases in ecology;
- To master the methods of chemical and ecological analysis, as well as to know and be able to use the methods required for geographical and biological analysis, identification and description of biodiversity;
- Ability to use information technology in the workplace.
Graduates of this program can work in private organizations, companies, public institutions, research institutes, laboratories and centers that require in-depth
environmental knowledge, universities, as well as in areas that require innovation and other general competencies.