Financial Supervision and Audit
Program: Financial Supervision and Audit
Duration: 2 years
Mode of study: full-time
Fees for foreign students: 2000 USD
Language of instruction: Azerbaijani, English, Russian
Master's program in Financial Control and Audit is a full-time multidisciplinary programme introduces students to explore accounting and financial analysis. Masters will be able to gain theoretical knowledge and analytical skills in the field of audit. In addition, masters will have the ability to apply modern electronic analysis techniques for statistical information.
Masters must have the following skills in the field of research:
- The ability of commercial and non-profit organizations to have analytical working methods related to financial accounting and auditing;
- The ability to carry out the development of work plans and programs for researches, the ability of the research team and the individual executives to prepare tasks;
- The ability to carry out research in the field of finance and credit, to solve their results, and to prepare data for the preparation of summary financial statements;
- Ability to collect, process, and systematize data on the subject of research, the ability to determine the method of research and the means to resolve issues;
- Ability to develop theoretical and economic models of research processes and objects related to professional financial and tax activity in finance and credit;
- The ability to analyze theoretical and new econometric models of the processes and objects investigated in accounting, auditing and taxation activities;
- Ability to discover and research actual scientific problems on finance-credit;
- Ability to identify and evaluate innovation efficiently;
- Ability to detect and investigate financial and economic risks in the activity of economic entities in order to develop a risk management system;
-The ability of financial-credit organizations to explore financial stability problems.
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
After successfully completing the program, masters can take on their professional activities both at local and international financial institutions and companies, banks, insurance companies and audit firms, and may continue their academic activities.