Goal 17 : Partnerships For The Goals
“Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development”
We provide 25 modules in bachelor and master programs where our local and foreign educators provide high quality education with very modern curriculum and 2200 students have the opportunity to choose these modules. During these programs we aim to enhance our students’ theoretical knowledge within classrooms and increase practical skills on the field.
What we are doing
As one of the first Azerbaijani institutions to embrace the SDGs strategically and to develop rigorous mapping of our activities. The University has run several webinars and sector workshops to assist other Higher Education (HE) institutions in their SDG journeys.
WCU and International Energy Charter
Conferences on raising awareness and taking actions
The University hosted and joined events and conferences.
The themes were "Democracy, Borders and Public/Political Engagement: Challenges for Environmental Communication” and brought together leading environmental communication scholars and practitioners from around the world for presentations and discussions about how best to address the key challenges facing the environment and environmental communication in these times of rapidly shifting political landscapes.
- A Webinar on Financial Literacy will be Held
- Lectures on "Europe's foreign policy and the Caspian region"
- A meeting with climbers will be held on the occasion of International Mountain Day
- Training for our students within the International Bank
- Information seminar about the largest technology festival in the region
- Lectures by Polish professors
- There will be a webinar by an Indonesian professor
- Lectures by a Columbia University lecturer will be held at Western Caspian University
- Republican scientific-practical conference : Global challenges and prospects in economic development
- A Seminar will be Held by German Researcher
- A German Professor Will Deliver a Lecture
- A Webinar on Renewable Energy Sources Will Be Held
- A scientific conference will be held on "Modern problems of university science and education".
- The Caucasus at the Crossroads: What Role for Europe?
- Webinar on Development Perspectives of Azerbaijan Economy
- ATTEND US And Great Britain Scientists' Lectures!
- International Form on SDG 4 with Times Higher Education
Membership and webinar with the prestigious AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditation organization, which carries out the process of accreditation of business schools of the Business School of the Western Caspian University.
Participation in the European University Summit organized by “Times Higher Education” in a webinar on the internationalization of European higher education, changes in higher education after the pandemic, future trends in student employment
Participation in the webinar "We are Nature: mountain women protect the world collectively" dedicated to the Earth Day, organized by the European International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation (UIAA), Institute for the Study of Mountain Cultures and Landscapes
Courses/modules related to the goal